Before you can add a form to a page you first need to create the form. The steps to do this are found above. Once you have the form, follow the steps below to add that form to the desired page.
- Go to Content Manager
- Click on Edit Site Content
- Find the page you want to add the custom form to by using the “Select Page” drop down.
- Go into the section of the page that you want to add the form by clicking the Edit button on the top left corner of the section.
- Hover over the Add Web Block menu and click Custom.
- From the list find the custom form you created. The name will be yourformname.asp. Once you find it, click the icon to the left of it to add it to the page.
- When you have it on the page you can drag and drop it if you want it to be above or below existing content blocks on the page. Be sure to click the Save Sort Order link on the toolbar if you make any updates to the sort.
- If your site uses different Groups, click on the icon above the form block to display the Viewing Group settings. On this screen, select all the groups that are to see the form. Click Save when done.